There’s no iPhone, iPad or MacBook today without Apple’s co-founder Steve Jobs. He passed away today at the age of 56 after a long battle with pancreatic cancer.
In this blog post, I’ve collected some of inspiring Steve Jobs quotes, please feel free to share it. Continue reading Steve Jobs Leadership and Famous Quotes
“Don’t judge my brother; he’s not a book” is one of the popular Melanisms quote of Melanie Marquez (Miss International 1979). I watched her guesting in Gandang Gabi Vice last Sunday and decided to collect her quotes.
Here are some Melanisms quotes that I’ve found on the net:
- I won’t stoop down to my level.
- Hello? Bulag ka ba? Bingi ka ba? Are you dep?
- ‘Yung STD, baka sa maruming toilet lang niya nakuha yan.
- Eh, ikaw ba naman, durugin ang ari mo… Pag di ka naman manutok ng baril.
- We are lovers, not fighters.
- My brother is not a girl; he’s a gentleman.
- That’s why I’m a success, it’s because I don’t middle in other people’s lives.
- Don’t judge my brother; he’s not a book.
- Kapatid ko pa rin siya. We are one and the same.
- I don’t eat meat. I’m not a carnival.
- Sumasakit ang migraine ko.
- Ang tatay ko ang only living legend na buhay!
- Period na talaga; wala nang exclamation point. (When asked on S-Files if her present husband, Adam Lawyer, is her Mr. Right.).
- Eto na po ang pinakamaligayang pasko at manigong taon sa inyong lahat.
- When asked for a message to her daughter who was allegedly abused by their houseboy: “Don’t worry little angel, big angel is here.”
- On what they should do to the houseboy who molested her kid: “He should be put behind bar.”
- “You can fool me once, you can even fool me twice, you can even fool me thrice. But you can never fool me four”
- While waiting backstage during a noontime show, after watching Nikki Valdez do her dance number. “Nikki, you’re so galing. You should go to the States. You will sell hotcakes.”
An Angel says, “Never borrow from the future.. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn’t happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.”
2. Go to bed on time.
3. Get up on time so you can start the day unrushed.
4. Say No to projects that won’t fit into your time schedule, or that will compromis e your mental health.
5. Delegate tasks to capable others.
6. Simplify and unclutter your life.
7. Less is more. (Although one is often not enough, two are often too many.)
8. Allow extra time to do things and to get to places.
9. Pace yourself. Spread out big changes and difficult projects over time; don’t lump the hard things all together.
10. Take one day at a time.
11. Separate worries from concerns. If a situation is a concern, find out what God would have you do and let go of the anxiety. If you can’t do anything about a situation, forget it.
12. Live within your budget; don’t use credit cards for ordinary purchases.
13. Have backups; an extra car key in your wallet, an extra house key buried in the garden, extra stamps, etc.
14. K.M.S. (Keep Mouth Shut). This single piece of advice can prevent an enormous amount of trouble.
15. Do something for the Kid in You everyday.
16. Carry a Bible with you to read while waiting in line.
17. Get enough rest.
18. Eat right.
19. Get organized so everything has its place.
20. Listen to a tape while driving that can help improve your quality of life.
21. Write down thoughts and inspirations.
22. Every day, find time to be alone.
23. Having problems? Talk to God on the spot. Try to nip small problems in the bud.Don’t wait until it’s time to go to bed to try and pray.
24. Make friends with Godly people.
25. Keep a folder of favorite scriptures on hand.
26. Rem ember that the shortest bridge between despair and hope is often a good “Thank you Jesus.”
28. Laugh some more!
29. Take your work seriously, but not yourself at all.
30. Develop a forgiving attitude (most people are doing the best they can).
31. Be kind to unkind people (they probably need it the most.
32. Sit on your ego.
33. Talk less; listen more.
34. Slow down.
35. Remind yourself that you are not the general manager of the universe.
36. Every night before bed, think of one thing you’re grateful for that you’ve never been grateful for before. GOD HAS A WAY OF TURNING THINGS AROUND FOR YOU. “If God is for us, who can be against us?” (Romans 8:31)