“Sikat ang Pinoy” is the keyword to be use for this new emering SEO Contest in the Philippines.
This Tagalog SEO competition of the year will run from November 30, 2009 to February 14, 2010. The competition requires all participants to promote a particular “keyword”, and the winning participant is entitled to rank one of the first page of Google.com the mentioned date of last year.
Furthermore, the contest comes to a heart because it aims to help the victims of Typhoon Ondoy Philippines last September 26, 2009. Participants are required to advertise a page posted on Google.com notify where readers to make secure online and offline donations.
Every detail is important here to disclose Official www.palarongseo.com page. The knowledge and importance of Search Engine Marketing will open minds of everyone in the field of online promotion for the industry today. Continue reading Sikat ang Pinoy: Palarong SEO 2009
This is my entry for Busby Web Solutions Search Engine Optimisation Challenge. Busby invite SEO specialists, guru’s, masters and hot shots to compete over a 4 month period to gain the highest position they can achieve on Google (USA Google Data Center).
Busby SEO Test is the keyword for the contest, all you have to do is register your own website and optimise it with the said key phrase. Prices will be awarded to the contenstants whose site is ranked 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th on the finish date on Google.
Do you know how much is the prize for this contest? $5,000 for the first prize, $2,000 for second, $500 for third, $250 for fourth and $100 for fifth. Midway prize – $1000 to the entrant who has the highest Average ranking on Google (USA Google Data Center – http://184.108.40.206) this can be measured on Monday 5th January 2009 (12:00 midday), Perth, Western Australia. They also give iPod Touch for those who invites the most friends who register and compete for the competition.
I’m too late to post this SEO contest from Busby Web Solutions. The contest is very simple, optimise your website/blog for the key phrase “Busby SEO Challenge“. And the rules are the following:
- Start date is 1st June 2008, 12:00midday, Perth, Western Australia at which point the phrase will be posted on the Busby website.
- End date of 31st August 2008, 12:00 midday, Perth, Western Australia.
- Only ethical SEO techniques may be engaged and the judges reserve the right to review the techniques engaged by the winner to ensure they comply.
- No pornography, no discrimination and no illegal behaviour is permitted.
- The competition is only open to domain and sub domain names that do not include the key phrase in any form
- Only registered entrants are eligible to compete and win the prize. Busby will maintain a list of entrants which can be view on the Entrants List page.
- Registration is free, open to anyone of any age, gender, race and domicile and can only be made through Registration Process.
- All entrants pages must have a visible link back to www.busbywebsolutions.com with the following text (including the hyperlink) in black Arial 10 font: Participant in the Busby Web Solutions Search Engine Optimisation Challenge
- Only one prize per person.
- Employees, franchisees and licensees of Busby (and each of their family members) are eligible to enter but are not eligible to win any prizes.
Entrants will be given 3 months to use their best endeavours to optimise a key phrase so that it appears as high as possible on www.google.com, when that particular key phrase is searched for. The winner will be the person whose site is ranked the highest, when that particular key phrase is searched for, on 31st August 2008, 12:00 midday, Perth, Western Australia. The runner up 2nd and 3rd place prizes will be awarded to those two entrants whose site is ranked the second and third highest.
Here are the contest rewards:
First prize: $5,000
Second prize: $2,000
Third prize: $500