Image Source: NikeInc.com/Jordan-Brand
Jordan Brand has officially unveiled the upcoming Air Jordan XX8 inspired by the concept of stealth. It will be available nationwide on 16 February 2013 for a suggested retail price of $250.
Air Jordan XX8 Features:
- Stretch synthetic textile with a high-performance zipper offers support and a clean, modern look
- Dynamic Fit Technology uses straps that wrap up from the midsole and integrate with the laces for lightweight support that moves with the foot
- Sandwich mesh full-inner sleeve enhances ventilation and helps reduce irritation
- Padded achilles notch adss comfort and helps reduce slipping in the heel
- Molded, external heel counter will be offred in carbon fiber for lightweight support
- Pull tab on the heal for ease of entry
- Proproceptive 8-inch collar provides a supportive feel and integrates the shoe with the athlete for a visually distinct look
- Flight Plate Technology uses a PEBAX® Moderator Plate that maximizes the responsiveness of the Nike Zoom units through compression and deflection for optimal performance.
- Nike Zoom units in the heel and forefoot provide responsive lightweight cushioning and a low-profile feel
- Phylon Carriers provides stability and support
- Carbon Fiber Shank provides torsional rigidity and lightweight support for quick cuts
- Multidirectional Outsole Pattern offers excellent traction and durability for the hardwood court
- Solid or translucent rubber outsole, depending on he colorway, provides durability