Three months had already passed since I last redesigned my blog. I’ve categorized my entries into Anime, Entertainment, Gadgets, SEO and Photography. I’ve posted some photos in photography category but I forgot to mention which camera I’ve used for each. It’s Canon EOS 400D Rebel XTI, yes that’s my 10 mega pixel DSLR camera. My friends bought it for me in Duty Free Dubai on September 2007 when they were shopping at the same time waiting for their connecting flight to Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. For those who are interested to know how much this camera costs, I got it for $971 then.
Here are the features of my camera (you can also see the full specs here):
– 10.1 Mega pixel CMOS sensor
– Canon’s EOS Integrated Cleaning System
– 2.5 LCD screen with 230K pixels and 160Âº viewing angle
– High-precision 9 point AF system
– Picture Style image processing parameters
– DIGIC II image processor with 0.2 sec start up
– Digital Photo Professional RAW processing software
– Compact and Lightweight body
– Fully compatible with all Canon EF and EF-S lenses and EX-series Speedlites
I’ve been learning some tips and techniques in photography from Digital Photography School owned by Darren Rowse, a professional blogger. I became more interested in shooting and enhancing my photos thru this. Accordingly, Iâ€™ve posted some of my digital photos in Flickr.